As part of the EPMO. the Risk Manager (specialist) will design and oversee the risk management program, assessing and identifying risks that could impede the design, build and operationalization of over 1000 assets (real-estate, soft and hard assets) to meet Neom’s vision.
You will be working with sectors (utilities, health, sport, transport, etc.) and the project teams to ensure a structured and robust approach to risk management. This will including working with the scheduling team who build and maintain the integrated master schedule for Neom.
Client interaction will range from C level personnel to the management teams in engineering.
Working with a risk specialist in the EPMO, therefore likely to manage one team member.
Establish/review/extend risk management framework policies and procedures to identify, categorize and address risks across the organization (regions, sectors, departments and projects) and partners with a focus on risks impacting the integrated master schedule (IMS).
Conducts complex risk assessments, collecting and analyzing outputs from workshops, documentation, statistics, reports, and other data sources.
Recommends/reviews and supports the implementation of risk management tool.
Reviews and analyzes metrics relating to the organization
Drafts and presents risk reports and proposals to executive leadership and senior staff.
Performs other duties as directed.
- Thorough understanding of policies and best practices of risk management in complex organizations. Ideally have worked in construction and the government sectors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Expert in MS office, and risk tools-
Education and Experience:
- MSc in Risk Management, Finance, or related field required.
- At least 10 years of related experience preferred
- Experience of working in the Middle East.